To set up a store, start by clicking the button in the top navigation that says "Sell your Product."
If you're not already logged in, you'll be prompted to log in or create an account.
From there, you'll be asked to fill out a simple form and upload a few images. It helps if you have some of the following things prepared in advance, but it's not required. You can edit your store until you're happy with it!
- Store Endpoint: Your store endpoint is how buyers find you. This is likely your store name, using letters, numbers and dashes(-) only. Store endpoints are case insensitive.
For example, the endpoint “Your-store” creates the store URL: https://marketplace.hmhco.com/store/your-store
- Store Teaser: 70 characters maximum
- Bio: Information about you, your company or HMH Marketplace store.
- Profile Image: 200px x 200px recommended
- Cover Image: 1440px x 300px recommended
- Business Address
- Any other states in which you have nexus (for tax purposes).
Then click, Create Store!